Thursday, March 5, 2009

More of the same.

Well, I've been more than happy with my HUSNG self control. I haven't come close to tilting this last few days, no matter how I get beat. I've also been quitting or taking breaks when too tired or not focuses, which is awesome. I have room for improvement still, but I look forward to playing a lot of A game poker this year due to how I'm approaching the game right now.

Overall, I'm pleased with my HUSNG progress too. I can see a long way to go still, and might look at specific HUSNG coaching at some point. I figure I might put in March first, and see how I feel about that month before doing anything. I'm not completely over 6 max, and still have thoughts about playing HU cash at some point, but do feel at home in the HU SNG's right now. However, I know how poker works, and I'm sure there will be times I'm ready to quit HU, but I'm hoping I'm strong enough to work through that next time.

No comments: